Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long weekend..

This weekend started off with the guys from church all getting together and going on a retreat. They camped out, cooked catfish, played paintball, rode 4 wheelers and a bunch of different "guy stuff"! So while they were off doing that I stayed the night with a friend and her kids. Ashton had so much fun playing with a little girl that he calls "his Addie," it's so cute! They played outside, played house, and watched movies together while us mothers did the same. We visited, watched a movie and ate ice cream:) The weekend ended with Memorial day at my mothers house. We ate typical cook-out food and it was really good! The kids had so much fun playing on the swing set, looking at the chickens and what ever else they could get into. Alayna loves to swing! Tonight I'm hosting the ladies bible class and then Saturday we are having a wedding shower at our house, so needless to say I better get cleaning!! Hope all have a wonderful week!

Alayna swinging 3Mommy & Alayna 2fast asleepPops & his babiesAshton playingAshton & Addie

No comments: