Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Someone is becoming a Daddys girl!

Daddy's girldaddy and kids 2
Alayna is really becoming a Daddys little girl. She is so excited to see her Daddy when he comes home from work. She crawls as fast as her little legs and arms can take her to meet him at the door. It's really cute! She has also started to say "dada" now. I have to say I am a little jealous! Oh well, in time she will be talking our ear off like another certain little person...

Today Don and Jenny will be visiting for about 4 days. We are really excited to have them over. They have never seen our new house yet and I know Ashton is ready to visit with them again. In other news, it's safe to say now that Ashton is potty trained and we are super excited for him! For a while I was getting worried about him, but the doctor said boys usually potty train between 31/2 - 4 years old. Well Ashton trained so easy the week he was 31/2! Weird huh! So he is proud of himself and is having fun wearing "big boy undies." Well I guess that's about it for now. So until next time...

No comments: