Thursday, September 11, 2008

This & That...

Well here we are half way into another month already. I am happy to say that I survived my 29th birthday...next year will be that milestone of saying "has ta la vista" to the 20's. Shawn and I wonder sometimes is we are still considered to be in the "young people" group at church;) So this month has not be very exciting so far. We've watched on the news the hurricanes blow in. We are waiting to see what Ike will do to our coast line tomorrow. I'm so happy that my grandparents are living here now and don't have to worry about hurricane season any longer.
Ashton continues to have more and more energy, I think that boy is going to be in track because no matter where he goes, he's running! He is so excited because he now has a new friend at Grammies house. A horse named Cricket! He now said that Shaky (the mini horse, is the baby now) because Cricket is a normal sized horse. Alayna now has 4 teeth! Boy does she show them off! She is so happy and when you get her laughing, it's the cutest thing ever:) She is getting close to walking now. I think she will be taking her first steps in a few weeks! How exciting!
Guess that's about it in our world for now, so until next time...
From August/September 2008

From August/September 2008
From August/September 2008
From August/September 2008

No comments: