Well Thanksgiving has come and gone again. We ate good yesterday, and actually we ate it all again today for lunch! Thanksgiving food is so good, even Alayna ate a whole lot! She ate pretty much half of my plate and her very own roll! She really enjoyed herself. Ashton enjoyed Thanksgiving as well...although I think he enjoyed making pies and then eating them more than the Thanksgiving meal. We were the crazy ones this morning and woke up at 5 am to get to the store. My sister and myself and Alayna headed to Target while Shawn, Jason and Ashton headed to Home Depot and Best Buy. We didn't buy to much, but what we did get we got some good deals on. I found Ashton a booster seat for the car....I can't beleive he is big enough to be out of his car seat! The kids did great...considering we got them up so early! Alayna just enjoyed going to ToysRus, but we didn't stay long because the line was an hour wait!
So Ashton's birthday party is next weekend. He is having a cowboy party and is pretty excited about it. So I guess next time I update, I'll have pictures from his party. Hope all had a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment