Christmas '08..
Christmas was fun this year. It's fun every year, but of course this year was a little different because it was our first year to have 2 children enjoying opening gifts. Last year Alayna was to small to even know what was going on, but this year she really had a lot of fun! Shawn and I were up early trying to get the cameras ready to get some cute pictures. Ashton didn't even wake up until about 8:00! Both of them had a wonderful Christmas morning. Our house looks like ToysRus now! After the kids opened all the gifts we had breakfast at our house with the family. It was nice to share the morning with everyone. Ashton was so excited to get his Batman cave from Santa and some other really cool things ! Alayna is really enjoying her new little kitchen and little people doll house. Today was so nice outside, it was like a spring day. We actually had the windows open most of the day! I was almost motivated to "spring clean!" But today I had a head cold...I miss the taste of food;) We did get all the Christmas decor put back in the attic. How come the house looks so empty once the tree and stuff is put away? Well, guess it's time to get ready for the new year! Happy new year everyone!
1 comment:
It looks like you all had an awesome Xmas with the kids! I loved all of your pics! They are adorable!!
Post a Comment