Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally! An update!

Well for a long time, I couldn't get my blog to work correctly to update it. Now it's working again, so I'm trying to catch up on things. Wow! So I havn't done anything on here since Easter...so here it goes. We've been keeping busy around the house. For now we are staying inside because it is way to hot to be outside! It's still 100 degrees at 7:15 PM. So I am waiting until the sun goes down to take Eli for a walk. Speaking of Eli (our lab), he is back inside the house with us and loving every minute of it. He lived outside for 18 months while we had Alayna and moved into our new house. Well he was pretty depressed out there, he loves to be near us. No matter what you may be doing in the house, he follows you or lays down beside your feet. So we took him to get a good grooming and now he is back inside. We missed him.
Come this fall I will be (Lord willing) teaching at a Christian preschool on Mon., Wed., and Fridays. We are really needing me to work and this has been a true blessing, as I will only have to work 3 mornings a week. Ashton will also benifit by getting to go to his preschool class (for free, yay!) I think he will really love it! I think I will really enjoy it thre as well.
We just got home from our annual trip to Louisville to visit family and friends. We had a wonderful time. The kids enjoyed every minute. Just today Ashton asked us when Nana and Papaw are coming to our house. We did a lot of fun things with Donita's kids (Shawn's older sister). Her kids are about the same age as ours, so they had big fun with their cousins. We went to the zoo, Chuck E. Cheese, and the science museum and Nana had a stock pile of coloring, dot paint and other crafts to keep them busy! It was fun to visit with Shawn's younger sister, Jessie, as well. She came in from Florida. I tell you what...the kids absolutley LOVE their Aunt Jessie. She's just a bag of fun:) Well guess that's about it for now. We don't have any major plans for the 4th, but I'm sure we'll think of something! Take care everyone!

From Summer 2009
From Summer 2009
From Summer 2009
From Summer 2009
From Summer 2009

1 comment:

cleber said...

I am so sorry we missed see you all. I was hoping that it would work out that we got to BG while you all were there. But my DR appointment and the funeral really threw off our plans. Also, I haven't been feeling very well. But finally the 1st trimester is almost over. Hopefully we will have another opportunity to visit. We have thought of coming down in the Fall to see Jason before it is too late for me to travel. We will see. If it works out, I will let you know.
Anyway, you looked like you all had a blast with the fam.
Have a great day.