Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall is here...for now anyway!

Today it is perfect outside...to me anyway! The kids are wearing long sleeves and look pretty cute I might add :) Recently I saw on Wheel of fortune that they are going to do a "most loveable pet" contest. If you see your pets picture during "pet week" you win 3,000. Well....we all know that our dog, Eli, is THE most lovealbe pet. So yes, I entered him! This is the picture I sent in...you think he has a chance?
From Fall/Winter 2009
We will see, I know he has some pretty tough compition out there. But really...who can resisit Eli's smile? So today we are going out to Wal-mart. We really try and not go there....ever. Especailly on a Saturday, but today we have no choice. We are going to buy Snow White for Alayna for a stocking stuffer. I have a ten dollar coupon that we are going to use, wich will end up being a pretty awesome deal, because at Walmart the movie is only 19.96! We may buy some mums while we are out as well. I love mums in the fall and I'm looking foward to the color in front of our house! So that's our day today...exciting isn't it :) Here is a picture of the kids today...Ashton is especially proud of his "wise guy" owl shirt. Until next time.....
From Fall/Winter 2009

No comments: