December madness!
I can't believe I haven't written this whole month! In my defense...it's been a little bit busy. We of course started off with little Hannah being born to my sister and brother in law. She has been a great baby for them and I'm glad! Then we had Ashton's fifth birthday party! My little boy is five, and that's hard for me to swallow. He is growing up so fast and the reality of him starting Kindergarten in less than a year is starting to set in. He was so excited to bring doughnuts to his class to share at school, he even got to wear a special birthday crown! That weekend we had a few of his little church friends over for his birthday party. They had a good time playing and eating his Transformer cake (which I will say he was really proud of!). At school we only had a total of two and a half weeks this month. All we did the whole time was Christmas crafts and practice for our Christmas program, wish we ended the month with. It was so great! The kids did wonderful. I will post the video of Ashton's class singing as soon as Shawn is done formatting it for me. I'm just now getting over being sick. I came down with, what I think, was tonsillitis. I had a terrible backache and my tonsils were so swollen! It's lasted for several days and is finally going away...thanks to my Mom. She has me on a herb prescription and I know it's working :) So now...we are just awaiting Santa! He should be here in only two days. Yep! We are excited! I think we are going to make him some cookies today :) Hope all are having a wonderful Holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment