As hard as it is to believe, my time has come to be a mommy of a Kindergartner. Ashton was so excited on Sunday evening about going to school the next morning, he could hardly go to sleep. We took him to his classroom Monday bright and early, and he went with such excitement! It made me so happy to see him doing so well. I only hope he keeps up this enthusiasm for school! He had a wonderful first day, and his teacher probably had a lot to do with that. She is going to be great, I can tell! Time has flown by so quickly so far, that I can't believe Ashton is starting his school adventure. Hopefully time will slow down a bit so we can enjoy every minute of it :)
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
First day of Kindergarten!
As hard as it is to believe, my time has come to be a mommy of a Kindergartner. Ashton was so excited on Sunday evening about going to school the next morning, he could hardly go to sleep. We took him to his classroom Monday bright and early, and he went with such excitement! It made me so happy to see him doing so well. I only hope he keeps up this enthusiasm for school! He had a wonderful first day, and his teacher probably had a lot to do with that. She is going to be great, I can tell! Time has flown by so quickly so far, that I can't believe Ashton is starting his school adventure. Hopefully time will slow down a bit so we can enjoy every minute of it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment