Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday snooze

What is it about Sundays that makes us so tired anyway? As I sit here on the couch I'm contiplaiting what to do with the kids this coming week. Ashton is now out of school and he is anxious to get his summer started! We are on a tight, tight budget in the summer time due to my job being on summer break as well. So that being said, I have to come up with ways to entertain the kids that are either free or...well FREE!
I'm thinking this week we will go over to my sister's house on Monday to play and also do our monthly Costco trip. I'm also planning on taking the kids to see my grandparents this week. That is something that I'm looking forward to doing much more this summer is visiting with them :)
Well..if anyone has any good suggestions on things to close to home or activities at home, I'm open!
Happy Summer!

No comments: