Wow...is it really 2012? I really can't beleive it. The kids are growing up too quickly, and this year will probably go as quick or quicker than 2011 did...so hold on to your horses!
We spent the holidays at home this year, unlike last year when we spent it in Arkansas..that was a very fun Christmas! This year we were relaxed, took our time and enjoyed every minute of it. The kids loved having Frankie back in the house. He is our scout elf from the north pole who comes and observes them and reports to Santa every night. Alayna was sad to see him go on Christmas eve..but I'm sure he'll be back this year! Santa brought the kids some nice things. Ashton got lots of lego sets and Alayna is set on anything Disney princess, especially Rapuzel, she is her favorite! We all are enjoying our Wii video game set. I actually love it! I've been doing my Wii fit workouts on there as well as the biggest loser workouts on the balance board, and I tell you...I really love it! It's fun, motivating and although it's not as good as an actual gym or running miles around the neighborhood, it gets me moving and I'm happy with that :)
Now, it's the beginning of January and we are all back to normal, every day life of work and school routines. The weather has been gorgeous and the kids are doing well at school. We are looking forward to 2012 and seeing what all it brings! Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment