Thursday, July 9, 2009

107? You've got to be kidding me!

Well...we are inside the house. We'll stay in here until the sun starts to go down and things cool off a bit into the 90's. We have a few visitors with us today. Some close friends of ours needed us to keep the kiddos while they are taking care of some things. So Addie, John, and Jack will be with us unil Friday. They are some of Ashtons best friends...they have known each other since they were very small. So far this morning, I've heard them playing airplane, doctor, and school! Although, it's very hectic having five children in the house under the age of 5, it's a little fun too. They get along so well! Aunt Julie (My younger sister) just came over to visit for a while..and let me take a shower ;) She is back in Alaynas room reading books..Alayna is loving it! Did I ever mention that she is going to be having a baby in December? We are really excited and I can't wait to find out if I'm going to have another neice or nephew! So that's it for today. Just thought I'd write a little something and post another one of Alayna's rocking chair pictures. They never get old for me...it's neat to see how much she has grown since the last ones taken. Until next time....
Alayna 16 months..
From Winter/Spring 2009

Alayna 20 months..
From Summer 2009

1 comment:

cleber said...

hey girl. Don't want to make you jealous but KY weather is total oppisite. We are abnormally cool. Today it is 66 in the middle of the day in July. Crazy, huh?!? Anyway, we are trying to enjoy it but it is hard when you don't feel good. But hopefully the worst will be over soon. Anyway, I better go. Miss you guys.