One week from today a significant part of my life will end....my twenties. When I think of all the things I did in my twenties....I remember my 21st birthday with all my roomates in Bowling Green, getting married at 22 and then Ashton was born when I was 25...Alayna at 28. It's like all the "big" things happened in the last 10 years. I often wonder what my thirties will hold. I'm not like depressed or anything...just can't beleive time has passed this fast!
I just got done getting all the clothes that I'm putting in the big consignment sale today. There is a really big consignment sale that comes through twice a year. In the spring sale, I did pretty good! So I'm hoping to do good again for the fall sale. I've been going through all outgrown clothes that I've kept packed away. It was kind of sad to see all the tiny little baby clothes that Ashton once wore...he was so small, of course Alaynas newborn clothes were even smaller! I've got them all tagged and hung ready to go tommorow. Wish me luck! Every thing I make is going towards a van fund :)
So next week starts my work week at the preschool. I will be working on my classroom and getting lesson plans ready for my class who I will be teaching on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. I hope I have a well behaved class! I'm more nervous about that than anything! The next week will be the first week of school. Ashton and I will be starting a whole new routine. I will be going back to work...even though it's only three days a week, it's going to be an adjustment none the less, for all of us.
It's still super hot here. We have had 63 days of 100 degree or higher temps with no rain. It's miserable and I can't wait until winter gets here! Bring on the cold, our AC needs a rest :)
2 comments:
Hi Jen! You won't feel very different in your thirties...just busier. It seems like every year passes by faster than the last! Guess that's because as the kids get involved in new adventures...you do too! Comes with the mom territory. Good luck with your class! Love to all of you! Jenny
Hi Jen! You won't feel very different in your thirties...just busier. It seems like every year passes by faster than the last! Guess that's because as the kids get involved in new adventures...you do too! Comes with the mom territory. Good luck with your class! Love to all of you! Jenny
Post a Comment