Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Funny Ashton...

While I've been up at the school this week, the kids have been going to my moms house. Today when I picked them up..Mom had a funny story about Ashton. The kids were playing outside and Alayna started to go bug the dog, who is very old. So Mom tells Alayna "don't fool with her". Ashton says "Grammi, what is "fool"? So she tells him that it means to bother someone or somthing. So Ashton right away, I might add, puts it together and tells Mom, "O, Grammi, earlier sister fooled me!" Mom asked what she had done and he told her....sure enough he used it with the right meaning! He is a funny kid!
This week has been so busy....and it's only Tuesday! My classroom is looking cute so far, thanks to my creative team teacher! Today is my birthday and my co-workers brought my flowers and a birthday cake. They are so sweet....I just met them a few days ago! I am lucky to be able to work in such a great working environment there. The ladies are just wonderful, and it is great that God is always in the every thing we do there. Well....I'm hitting the sak now. Yes...I'm 30, and no, I don't "feel" like it :)

No comments: