So our school day is finally over...our first day! Ashton did so great! He made friends really quick and was a great listener to his teacher, Miss. Karri. He ate all of his lunch...which is no suprise given he refused to eat breakfast this morning! He just kept saying he wanted to wait and eat his lunchable at school! I tried everything to get him to eat! He ran around at recess with his class, was line leader and sat perfect for circle time (I peaked in at him on my break!) I'm so pround of him. He is just going to love it! My class is good...and so cute! I really think I have the cutest class in the whole school :) They did so great today, considering it was their frist day and some of them havn't been at preschool before! We're going to have to work on walking in a line...but other than that, for being 3...they did just great. Shawn stayed home with Alayna today and that went well too. I think Shawn will do just great working from home. Alayna was so excited to see her big brother when we got home. She ran and gave him a big hub when we walked in the door. It was really sweet. Well I'm off to rest a bit.....I am sooooo tired today!
No comments:
Post a Comment