Today was a great day! My new niece was born today to my sister, Julie. Hannah Kaelyn was born today and she is beautiful! I can't wait to get to know her and watch her grow up :) Ashton and Alayna were so excited to go up to the hospital to meet new baby Hannah. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week, I hope all of you did as well! We just hung out at my parents house and played with the kids and of course ate...way to much!! One of my favorite parts of that day was hearing Alayna read books with her great grandmother. It was so sweet :) In other news...Ashton is going to be 5 on Sunday, so we are having a small little birthday party for him at our house. I can't believe he is growing up so fast! Well...until next time, here are some pics of baby Hannah!
1 comment:
So precious! Congrats to your family and sis!
Post a Comment