| From Spring/Summer 2010 |
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Colds, colds, go away!
Today marks a whole week since the colds have hit our house. It all started with Alayna...last Wednesday she started coughing with a runny nose. Shawn and I came in on Friday and Ashton started on Monday. I hope it's now coming to an end, because we are ready to get out of this house! I had to miss work on Monday, and most people like to miss work...but not me! I am so blessed to just love my job! Have I ever mentioned that? I do. My little class just brightens my day :) I went back to work yesterday, it was a beautiful day and the kids really enjoyed playing outside for the first time in what seems like forever! It's been such a rainy and cold winter here this year, we've had to stay inside a lot. Today is another pretty day outside, and I'm thinking my kids could use some outside air after being in the house so long. Since we have been sick, I havn't been to the grocery store in a while. This morning Ashton was not to happy we were out of waffles..so guess it's time to go :) Here is a picture of how I found Alayna this morning watching cartoons...she loves to wrap herself up in her blankies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment