Monday, February 1, 2010

2/1/2010...

This week Ashton and I are only going to school on Friday, so...we are going to enjoy some time at home I guess. We may venture out one day for a lunch date with Mom, Julie and baby Hannah :) Until then, I'm going to do my coupon matching, clean house, update our blog...and stay warm because it's gonna be cold this week. I don't know how mucy longer we have of our Texas winter, but I think we will all be glad for it to warm up in the near future. I put together a little slide show of all of Alayna's rocking chair pictures. Even though it's not long, it does show just how much she has changed since her very first one! I will just add to it as she has more taken, but for now, enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: My rocking chair
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: