Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scentsy and Nutella...two of my favorite things!

I've discovered two things this week that I would love to share. The first is a Scentsy scent that I burned for the first time today. It's called Orange Creamsicle and I just love it!! It smells so summery and yes..it smells exactly like an orange creamsicle ice cream :) If you don't know what Scentsy is, it is a great home fragrance system. It is a wick-less candle and it works awesome! I'm going to have a home party at the end of the month and everyone is invited! I usually don't do any type of home parties...but I couldn't pass up on Scentsy because I just love it so much. I'm actually thinking of selling it myself!
The second thing I've discovered this week is Nutella. I know, I know...it's been around forever and I just now found it. It's SO yummy!! But it can't be good for you, so you can't eat it very often :) I especially love it on strawberries! The kids, of course love it as well!
Other than enjoying my two latest discoveries, this week has been busy and it's only Tuesday! We are having a wonderful gospel meeting at church. It's all about family. Last night the lesson was on marriage and it was really good! I'm looking forward to tonight's lesson on parenting :) So between that, work and stuff around the house, we are staying pretty busy! Today it is beautiful outside. Just the temperature I wish it would stay all summer long...I'm not a fan of anything higher than 85! The kids played in the backyard while I cleaned house and they had a blast. Ashton kept calling his bubble wand his "light saver" so that is what Alayna was calling it as well...which sounds really funny coming from a little 2 year old girls mouth!

1 comment:

Martinez Energy Group said...

I love Nutella too! So good!