Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Monday

After a week long gospel meeting, getting home late on Saturday and the time change on Sunday...we are pooped! This morning Ashton of course was up at the crack of dawn like always, but Alayna and I slept in until 9:45! Of course...this used to be 8:45, so I didn't feel like to much of a slacker ;) I'm so glad I didn't have work today because I honestly know I would not have been to full potential for my class as tired as I was. Today is the first day of spring break! We are not doing anything overly exciting. The kids are playing outside (I have to insert here that Ashton is wearing his Transformer Halloween costume to play) and I am about to vacuum because I absolutely have to do this at least every other day.
I did call the vet office a little while ago to book Eli a kennel over Christmas time. We are planning a big family trip to Branson over Christmas! A whole week and it's going to be awesome! Yes, it is still a long time away, but we all know how time flys and I like to plan ahead and make sure he is in good care while we are away. After all...Eli was our first baby :) Speaking of Eli being our first baby, he will be 8 next month. The significance in that is we got him right after we were married...8 years ago tomorrow! Wow!! Time flys when you are in love I guess :)
Guess I better get to my carpets! I'm pretty sure we will have more exciting days to come this week. Today we will just enjoy being home :)

No comments: