I know it's horrible and I'm ashamed to admit that today will be Ashton's first time to the dentist. Up until recent, he was very scared and I just didn't want to put him through it until he was ready and willing. Who wants to try and look at a screaming kids teeth anyway? So just a few months ago Ashton finally lost two bottom teeth and now that he has permanent teeth, we are waiting now more! He is ready and willing to go now and actually quite proud of himself about his appointment today. I'm glad I waited for him to be ready, now our day to the dentist will (hopefully) be a pleasant experience :) I'll come back when I have more details about our day....
So we are home now and *drumroll please* Ashton has no cavities! Yay for him...and for Mommy and Daddy's pocket book :) He did absolutly wonderful at the dentist today. It helps that the people there were great with him as well. We were not able to get his x-rays today because he has a "sensetive" gag reflex. We'll just leave it at that and hope that next time we are able to do that part. So show us your pearly whites Ashton! Great job buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment