Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's official...I love Scentsy!

If you have ever been in my house many times, you know that I always have some kind of great smell lingering around. It's not that I'm always making homemade chocolate chip cookies....it's my Scentsy! Now I've decided that I want to share it with friends and family...while making a little money in the process :) I know it sounds like the typical sales pitch, and I don't like that part of it...but I truly love this product. If you don't know Scentsy, it is a wick less candle. You choose your warmer and then you choose scented wax bars. The wax is clean and never gets very hot so it is safe for a home with children who may get a little curious about it. I have burned many different smells in my home and all of them smell so good! One of my favorites is called Sugar Cookie...and everyone who comes in my house when this is burning love it! The scents never get old because there are so many to choose from. Also, when the fall/winter season comes along we get the seasonal scents and they are a must for that holiday feeling in your home!
If you would like to ever have a party in your home please contact me. We can also do something called a "basket party" where I will give you my samples and catalogs.You can take them home and look everything over. Pass them along to friends and family and let them take a look. If anyone decides to buy product, they will send an order form back to you and I will collect everything at the end. It's such a great thing because you can still get hostess perks with a basket party :)
So there....my rant on Scentsy! Here is my web page if you would like to check it out.
www.jenorthober.scentsy.us
Until next time.....

No comments: