Friday, July 15, 2011

Two goals, one week....done!

So this week has been a good one. We had two goals this week and we met them both. First of all....I had my first Scentsy party on Tuesday evening and it could not have gone better! It was great and I am so thankful to my hostess for her opening her home and set up a great party atmosphere. The ladies all LOVED the Scentsy products....but really who doesn't :) So my first goal was met. I am hoping to book some parties for September, October time frame because that is when the new fall/winter catalogs and holiday products come out and they are my favorite!
The second goal this week was to have Ashton finish and pass his swim lesson tests. He did awesome!! I can't believe this is the child who was so afraid to go under water only a few weeks ago. He did just great and has come so far with the help of his swim lessons. Today to finish off class, he jumped off the diving board into the 11 ft. deep water...yes that is deep! His instructor was right there to help him. I am very proud of Ashton for doing so well.

No comments: